
I love body balm (solid lotion bars) in the winter. My skin gets so dry from the lack of humidity, cold wind, and the dry heat blowing constantly inside. Sometimes my skin is so dry, itchy, flaky, and irritated that extra moisturizing is necessary. That's when I break out the body balm. Like a lip balm for your whole body, the butters and oils in a solid lotion melt on contact with your skin. With the candellila wax added to the formula, the balm works to actually seal in moisture providing long lasting protection. It helps prevent that moisture loss during the day. It's also portable, travel friendly, and a little goes a long way making it last a good long time. I like to use it right after showering as a lotion. Sometimes if my skin is especially dry, I use it while I'm still IN the shower right before getting out. This really helps lock the moisture in my skin. Then I blot myself dry gently with a towel. I also use it as a cuticle cream to soften and soothe. And you can also cut off a small chunk and use as a moisturizing bath melt. Or smooth it on someone special and use as a massage bar. My husband loves the Chocoholic scent because he says it makes me smell absolutely edible. :) I'm also working on making these in several more scents. What scents would you like to see them available in?
No comments:
Post a Comment