
After seeing Anne-Marie's post on
http://soap-queen.blogspot.com back in October about getting personalized My Jones soda bottles, I knew I wanted to get some. My husband and son especially like the Jones sodas so it seemed like a perfect, fun, personalized gift. I wanted to get them in time for my anniversary, but it takes 2-3 weeks after ordering to receive them and at that time it was already getting too close to our November wedding anniversary. So several weeks ago I decided Valentine's Day would be my perfect opportunity to pull out this gift idea. I sifted through our wedding photos, picked out one of my favs and placed my order. You can even put a little personalized note on the back of the label, so I put a little Happy Valentine's Day note on them. I got them the first week in February, so I had to hold in my excitement for way too long. Yesterday I finally got to show my husband! He was as amazed and impressed as I was and we're now enjoying our FuFu Berry with our wedding photo on the label. :)
1 comment:
what a cute valentine! :)
Post a Comment