Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Delicious Brownies
My husband bakes the best brownies. The chewy gooey kind with a nice little bit of crust on the edge of the pan. Yummmm. He seems to have the magic touch, because it doesn't matter what recipe he uses, they always come out great. Maybe it's the added love, or maybe it's that I love chocolate so much it wouldn't matter how they turned out. I made a batch of my Chocoholic Lip Rehab and wanted to have some kind of chocolate prop for the photos. Being out of chocolate chips (used for the brownies, naturally), I went ahead and propped up a brownie. Got a few pictures taken before I devoured it. Now, however, the evidence of my brownie stealing is evident. I'll have to either own up to it, and face the wrath of the equally chocoholic husband and kiddo or eat the whole row to make it less noticeable. Tough choice :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment