Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Indie Find of the Day- BookWormz


BookWormz are so brilliant! Finally an elegant, fun, no fail way to mark the place in your book. No more scraps of paper to lose, little receipts to fall out, or embarrassing shreds marking your cool novel. Oh, and you can finally get rid of that Garfield bookmark from 1982, ok? This is much more presentable for that summer reading at the pool or beach. Available in a variety of sizes, including a one-size-fits-all and some really cute styles. These are great for gift giving, too! Perfect for the BookWorm on your list! Check them out on Etsy at http://BookWormz.etsy.com.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a great idea!

BookWormz said...

wooo hooo!!! Thanks so much for the feature! I'm so glad you like your BookWorm! :)

Anne-Marie said...

What a cute idea! I checked out BookWormz blog and they are so adorable (and yes, I am totally the person who uses scraps of paper to hold my page).