Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New Product! Sugar Polish

An Exfoliating Skin Conditioner for your body, this NEW Sugar Polish by Soap Rehab has lots of moisturizing shea butter, with sugar to exfoliate. This formula is emulsified like a cream so it will not separate or leak. Just scoop out a bit into your hands during your shower or bath and gently scrub--especially focusing on dry flaky spots like elbows, feet, and knees. Then rinse. It will leave your skin feeling satiny smooth and lightly moisturized, without any greasy or oily feel.

As I mentioned in an earlier post on my scrubby soaps, exfoliating your skin is actually an important process to help your skin stay moisturized. If your skin is coated with a heavy layer of dead skin cells, your moisturizer can't do its job. It won't be able to penetrate that layer of dead skin cells and you'll still feel dry and flaky even after multiple applications of lotion. Gentle exfoliation also helps prevent ingrown hairs and body acne, in addition to moisture retention. Also great as a pre-self tanning treatment for the most natural looking, even tan. I've worked for months to perfect this formula and create a scrub that I love, and I hope you will enjoy it, too. Currently available in the super yummy Brown Sugar Pecan scent at http://soaprehab.etsy.com.