I saw an article recently with a list of the holiday songs the author was already tired of hearing. So, I thought I'd write instead about 5 of my favorite holiday songs!! We listen to a lot of Christmas songs this time of year. With the local radio station that plays them 24-7 and my husband's sincere love of music, we have plenty to get us in the mood of the season. Not feeling too cheery and bright and glistening with Holiday Spirit? Try these:
1. Sleigh Ride--cheery and fun!
2. White Christmas--mellow and thankful.
3. Silver Bells--Elvis Presley version. Classic Elvis. dreamy.
4. Christmastime is Here--easy on the ears, never gets old
5. Baby it's Cold Outside--with Dean Martin. sweet, fun, nice to sing along to
What's your favorite holiday song?
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
"Let it Snow" is my favorite Christmas song! I love Harry Connick Jr's version of this. I'm not sick of Christmas music yet, but many years when I spend a lot of time shopping in malls I get inundated with the Christmas songs too early. I guess this is yet another good thing that has come from a slow economy:)
And it seems they always play the same thing at the mall over and over. Love Harry Connick Jr's Christmas album!! =)
Post a Comment