Tuesday, December 30, 2008
What I got for Christmas
I was apparently a very good girl this year, and my dear family presented me with some wonderful gifts. While I do think the "giving" aspect of the season is the most important and rewarding, I don't buy too many things for myself during the year so it's a real treat to receive thoughtful gifts just for me. It's very touching when I know someone has put some real thought into what I might enjoy. So I decided it would be fun to share some of the gifts I received! Check out this great eye pillow from Too Dizzy: http://tinyurl.com/9fnjxu Not only is it lovely, it's very functional! It has a nice soothing light scent from the lavender and flax seed filling. I used it last night when I went to bed. It relaxed my eyes and blocked out the annoying flashing glow of the TV that hubby insists he needs on to go to sleep. The lavender also helped me sleep and I dozed off quickly and peacefully. I also warmed it up a bit in the microwave earlier today to ease a headache I had going. As it melted away my headache, I found it very helpful indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
That sounds delightful. My favorite gift was a coffee roaster - it's awesome!
Coffee roaster sounds great!! Fun!
Post a Comment