Tuesday, January 27, 2009

LM Creation


I just bought this great business card/credit card holder from LM Creation! I had a little pocket in my purse that I used to stash my business cards, but they kept falling out, getting bent. In general I wound up trashing cards, losing them, never having them when I needed them. So I went looking for a solution and found LM Creation. What first attracted me to her site was all the cute styles she has to choose from...I actually had a very difficult time picking out just one. I may have to have a couple to change out, one with each purse maybe? :) They fit my business image well because they are cute, but not "young" cute--you know the kind of cute that screams "I wish I was still 17!". They're hip, stylish, and yet professional, too. This card holder also has a key ring on it, so you can use it as your key chain and stash your ID and credit cards for a quick trip out. Run to the coffee shop to get a latte without dragging around your entire bag. I can see many uses for this holder! Check them all out at http://LMcreation.etsy.com She also makes great shoulder bags and wristlets!

2 comments:

dotvolution said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Starla said...

i've been wanting to get one of her card holders. i have mine in my wallet right now and i don't like that at all. maybe that'll be my next months purchase!

oh, i also tagged you! :)

http://www.curiousmess.com/2009/01/your-it.html