Friday, January 23, 2009

My New Scarf!

A few weeks ago, I entered a contest at Sedruola Maruska's Yarn Obsession blog to win one of her Custom Chunky Scarves: http://yarnobsession-2.blogspot.com. I have had my eye on this scarf and had it in my Etsy favorites (as well as several other of her lovely scarves!). And I won!! I was the January winner! So excited, I got to pick my color and she made it just for me--so honored! It came in the mail today and brightened my day--possibly my entire weekend. ;) So impressed with the workmanship and coziness I actually wore it around the house all afternoon since I didn't have anywhere to go. :) Soft and warm, and so pretty, too. I picked the lime green because I thought it would look perfectly with my dark brown winter coat and it really is a lovely color combo. If you need a scarf to warm you up during this long chilly winter, or need a gift for someone special, I highly recommend this scarf. Looks like she is running this contest again, so hurry on over and enter to win!! http://yarnobsession-2.blogspot.com/ Here's me (in front of an antique toboggan with a giant snowflake behind my head!!)...it's even prettier in person.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad you love your scarf! It's my pleasure to give this one away, it really is a fun piece to own.