Friday, March 27, 2009

Cinnamon & Honey

I recently made a discovery of the bloggy kind thanks to the fabulous artist Kristen Stein (http://kristensteinfineart.etsy.com which is another blog post all together)--Cinnamon & Honey! Cinnamon & Honey is written by Robin, who is a very talented writer and also very paper crafty (check out the cute handmade cards in her Etsy shop here: http://CinnamonAndHoney.etsy.com). As well as "hearting" a number of her cards, I completely fell in love with her blog! She has such a great writer's voice and overall super cool vibe. And I am in awe of paper crafty chicks...I swear I can barely get a straight line even with the aid of a paper cutter. I've decided that I'm much more the mad scientist type crafter which is I guess why bath and body product formulating appeals to me so much (well that and my lifelong obsession with skin care). But I digress. There are always interesting articles and tidbits on Robin's blog, so I am totally honored to be featured this week! Check out the feature and explore her blog here: http://cinnamonandhoney.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww. Thanks for the kind words! So excited to feature you! What I wrote is the truth: I am a total bath junkie. If I could make all those yummies, I swear I'd never leave the house!
:) Robin

Unknown said...

Well, keep up the Mad Scientist bit because if you stop making Tiny Bubbles I'll DIE!

Sara at Soap Rehab said...

LOL I'm glad you're loving the Tiny Bubbles! I won't stop making it, I promise. It's one of my favs! For the latest soap batch I added a gold mica swirl which I think is really fun :)