Avocados contain at least 75% mono-unsaturated fats, are high in protein, high in nutrients so they're good for you to eat. But once again, I take all this good stuff and make it into skin care products! Avocado oil is taken from the pulp of the avocado. A rich, deeply penetrating oil that is high in vitamins A and D, and E, plus magnesium, copper, iron, calcium, potassium and many other trace elements. It is excellent for dry, scaly skin and is said to help with regenerating the skin and softening the tissue. Good for extremely sensitive skin. Fantastic for rich moisturizing lotions and body butters, and also helps make a really nice soap. I use it quite a bit in my formulating, because I really enjoy the way it penetrates the skin, moisturizes even the super dry areas, and leave skin feeling so much better.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment