Saturday, November 1, 2008

New Product-Bath Soak

I have a new product that I'm really excited about. It's a Bath Soak, but it's much more than it sounds. It's fizzy like a bath bomb, has dead sea salts like bath salts, and is moisturizing like bath oils. It's 3 products in one! It makes a very soothing bath that's really good for your skin. The fizzing action helps soften the bath water. And it's fun! The dead sea salts are often used in spa treatments because they are therapeutic. They are beneficial to relieving muscle tension, providing deep relaxation. And dead sea salts contain minerals that detoxify your body, soften the skin, help your skin retain moisture, and reduce inflammation. I use fine grain salts so they will completely dissolve and not leave hard grainy bits that can be very uncomfortable on the tush! I also use a combination of oils and shea butter that leave your skin pleasantly moisturized but not greasy. I often find I don't even need body lotion after using this Bath Soak, but I don't feel like an oil slick, either. Here is a photo of my Three Kings Bath Soak (lovely Frankincense and Myrrh scent) available at http://soaprehab.etsy.com:

No comments: