One of my favorite scents, now in a Limited Edition sweet little heart. Made with the same formula as my other cold process soaps. See, it turns out that my nifty new mold (featured in a previous post) holds a bit less soap than the one I'd been using. I was a little off in my soapy containment calculations, and realizing my mistake only after I poured into the new mold, I quickly poured the leftover soap into some nearby heart shaped molds. It's a good thing I had those lying around handy. I think this is one of those mistakes that turned out ok, because I really like the cute heart soaps. I hope someone else will like them, too, and give them a nice happy soap dish home. :)
Friday, June 12, 2009
Limited Edition Brown Sugar Pecan Hearts
One of my favorite scents, now in a Limited Edition sweet little heart. Made with the same formula as my other cold process soaps. See, it turns out that my nifty new mold (featured in a previous post) holds a bit less soap than the one I'd been using. I was a little off in my soapy containment calculations, and realizing my mistake only after I poured into the new mold, I quickly poured the leftover soap into some nearby heart shaped molds. It's a good thing I had those lying around handy. I think this is one of those mistakes that turned out ok, because I really like the cute heart soaps. I hope someone else will like them, too, and give them a nice happy soap dish home. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment