Friday, June 5, 2009

Summer Crafts with Kids


Looking for great craft ideas to keep the kids busy this summer? Now that my son's a teen, our summers are mostly things like Mom chauffeur, theme parks, swimming trips, movies, yard work, and runs for ice cream treats. I try to throw in some cooking with him, too. He is also a big reader and writer. I remember doing lots of crafts with him in summers past, but he's moved on to "bigger things". However, for those with younger kids, there are some great craft kits over at And Then Crafts http://andthen.etsy.com. With all the supplies gathered for you, and instructions included, all you need to do is set aside a little time to craft with your kiddo. I would have loved these for my little guy, all the planning and research is done already! Check out this adorable Fish Aquarium kit! So cute! There are lots more to choose from at http://andthen.etsy.com. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Darcy said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Kid Kits! I'm honored! :)