Planning a Mother's Day brunch? I have been looking around for some fun, tasty recipes for Mother's Day that would be relatively quick for my "boys" to put together. I found this yummy sounding recipe for Chocolate Strawberry Smoothies. Sounds like a great way to start Mother's Day to me, what do you think?
* 2 cups frozen sliced strawberries
* 1/2 cup non-fat milk
* 1/2 cup pineapple juice
* 1/2 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
* 1 Tbsp. semisweet chocolate chips
* 1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
Preparation:
1. Place frozen strawberries in the blender or food processor first.
2. Add milk and juice. Top with remaining ingredients.
3. Puree until smooth, stopping to push fruit down into the blades of the blender, if necessary.
Makes 2 servings.
(original recipe found here: http://tinyurl.com/54qfpt)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
YUMMY!!!!
My husband needs to read this.......
~Amy
Wow that sounds so good right now! too bad my blender is broken. Huh, maybe thats what I'll ask for this mothers day.
Post a Comment