
I won! Blazing Lily had a drawing in appreciation of reaching 50 hearts and I won! My prize was a lovely knitted bookmark and a pretty puzzle necklace! The puzzle necklace is much like the one in the photo above. It's even prettier in person, so sparkly and cute! And the pretty peach bookmark adorned with a little silver flower is already stylishly marking the place in my current read. This Etsy store has a lovely and fun variety of crafts. I love browsing this shop--it's lively and colorful, and I always see something great. Blazing Lily is a sister duo in Arizona. Between the two of them, Kelly and Mandy have knitted items, jewelry, and other pretty projects. Knitted coffee sleeves, a pretty computer wrist rest, lovely copper scroll earrings....I know you'll find something to fall in love with, too.
Go check them out here:
http://blazinglily.etsy.com
http://twitter.com/BlazingLily
http://blazinglily.livejournal.com/









No comments:
Post a Comment