Tuesday, May 19, 2009
The Birthday Haul
It was my Birthday yesterday! And so, as I try to put age aside and focused on having a day just for me, I wanted to write about my awesome birthday gifts from my wonderful family. First of all, starting my day off right, my dear sweet husband went out and got me coffee and breakfast in the morning. Then, my present from Mom and Dad arrived in the afternoon, and so I decided to go ahead and open it. And it's a yogurt maker! Yay! I can't wait to make some yogurt for fruit smoothies, snacks, dips, sauces, soups, and whatever other deliciousness I can come up with. :) I already opened my present from my sister because she was too excited for me to wait (or the other way around, who can remember) and she got me a pretty watch from http://hipchiccouture.com. Very cute watch with interchangeable ribbon straps. Hip and chic as advertised!! My sister-in-law got me a neat herb garden pot complete with sprigs of some lavender, dill, thyme, and rosemary. She also gave me a cupcake kit with recipes and how-tos for some adorable cupcake treats. From the dear husband and kiddo, I got Wii Fit!! I've been wanting this for a while now and I'm excited to have some fun getting into better shape. Exercise disguised as fun is right up my alley. It was a lovely day. Now off to make some yogurt, cupcakes, and then work it off...all while knowing exactly what time it is. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday and we're so glad you came by to visit our blog! Good luck on your upcoming yard sale and we hope to see you back soon!
Happy Birthday to You! Nice to know you are loved and appreciated!
Post a Comment